- King Uncle’s products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients
- Dried apricots are a very good source of iron that is useful to fight anaemia, this also contains copper that absorbs iro, including dried apricots in your daily diet helps in haemoglobin production that can be useful for women who experience heavy flow during periods
- Dried apricots have pectin, they also contain cellulose that is a mild laxative and treats constipation, cellulose acts as an insoluble fiber and pectin maintains water levels in the body during constipation
- Dried apricots are consumed before a meal to stimulate digestion, this contains the alkali that neutralizes acids
- Dried apricots contain nutrients like vitamin a which is required for good vision, vitamin a is a powerful antioxidant that helps to remove free radicals and maintain the health of cells and tissues
There are no reviews yet.