- ORGANIC QUINOA: Quinoa is a fibre-rich grain crop that is grown for its edible seeds. This protein-packed grain is as versatile as rice and tastes delicious on its own or in a variety of cooking recipes. Simply rinse, boil in water, and indulge! Quinoa is great for any diet.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: Our White Quinoa is naturally gluten-free and it is loaded with rich nutrients, such as iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, calcium, vitamin E and fibre. It is also a perfect plant based source of protein as it contains all nine essential amino acids.
- COUNTLESS RECIPES: Quinoa can be eaten on its own as a side dish, with a drizzle of olive oil, and other seasonings. Paired with stir-fries, beans or curries, quinoa is a healthy substitute for rice, couscous and pasta. Quinoa helps to satisfy hunger and keeps you full longer.
- RICE REPLACEMENT: The fibre and protein found in quinoa have been known to help curb cravings and satisfy hunger, making it a great replacement for white or brown rice in any meal. Add this nutty, nutritious rice substitute to your pantry for a new staple food that both kids and adults are sure to enjoy.
- Quinoa Health Benefits:- Quinoa is rich in lysine and high protein, which is important for tissue repair and growth. Quinoa is the only grain that contains this amino acid. Quinoa contains important minerals like calcium, iron, and phosphorus that seal moisture in the scalp to keep dandruff at bay.