- HEALTH GAIN FACTOR : Nutrient-dense, flax seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fats, vitamin B1, copper, manganese and contain a significant amount of dietary fiber. Their fiber content is what keeps you satiated for longer and the significant antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits are something to note as well.
- FEEL GOOD FACTOR : Flax seeds can be incorporated into your diet in a number of ways – topping for your salad, mixed into raita, blended into smoothies and even baked into bread or muffins. Eaten roasted, it makes for a delicious snack that keeps your full till your next meal.
- QUALITY FACTOR : Sorich sources flax seeds from trusted Indian farmers and assures that the product contains no additives or preservatives. We work with farmers directly and aim to produce the best quality products that are completely natural.
- DIET SNACK: Also known as Alsi seeds, 1 tablespoon of flax seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fibre. So if you eat a handful of these seeds, it will give you a lot of fibre that is required by the body.
- SKIN CARE: The alpha-linoleic acids present in flax seeds can help in reducing the dryness of skin and thus improve the quality of the skin.